Information regarding prom and Class Day
Apr. 3, 2017- Below is some important information regarding
this year’s senior prom and Class Day.
Thursday, May 25, 2017- Prom
- This will be a regular school day for grades 9-12
- All students attending prom are required to be in school on
time, at 7:30 a.m.
- Seniors will check in to first period for attendance and then
make their way to the new cafeteria for breakfast and distribution
of yearbooks (if they arrive by this date).
- Between 8:45– 9 a.m., anyone who will be attending prom
(seniors and underclassmen) will be asked to go to the auditorium
for a SADD presentation. After this presentation, senior class
advisors will talk to the prom attendees about what to expect for
the evening. They will also go over what to do at walk-thru.
- Prom attendees will be dismissed between 10:15-10:30 a.m.
- Prom attendees need to be back at school for walk-thru by 3:45
p.m. to start lining up. Walk-thru will start promptly at 4 p.m.
- After walk-thru, prom attendees should make their way to Glen
Sanders in Scotia, where prom will be held from
- Social hour and formal pictures will take place from 6-7 p.m.
(pictures are optional and will be taken by Bob Dunn. Picture
package prices will be distributed when tickets are bought)
- Dinner and dancing will take place from 7-11 p.m.
- The Magnet Man will be at the prom from 7-10 p.m. Get as many
pictures taken with your friends as possible!
- At 11 p.m., those who are attending After-Prom should make
their way to Stillwater HS. Students are required to be at
After-Prom by midnight. There will be many fun activities,
entertainment, delicious food, and prizes to give away.
- After-Prom will end at 3 a.m. Students may either drive home
or should be picked up by a parent or legal guardian.
Friday, May 26, 2017- Class day
- Class Day will be held on the Friday following prom.
- All students should be in attendance.
- Prom attendees who arrive late to school up until 9:30 a.m.
will not be penalized for the lateness.
- Underclassmen will receive their yearbooks (if they are in by
- Many fun activities are being planned by the junior class
- Dismissal will be at 11:15 a.m. for all students
As always, if you have any questions please email (email@example.com)
or call Dr. Johnson at the high school at (518) 373-6100 x30002.